Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I did not think so

Is the Bible, which you hope in for treasure in Heaven, a forgery?

Matthew 6:20-21

Forgery: the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected;

The forger copied Matthew 24:4 thus; Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you......."

THINK about that.  THE SHEPHERD is telling his sheep that they should not be led by someone else.

John 10:4-5 John 10:27 Revelation 14:5 Jude 1:24-25

But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice. and Watch out that no one deceives you, contradict each other.   When that happens in MATH, what do you get?  I don't know, you tell me.  I think you get a zero.  Am I right?

Are you ever going to ask me the actual meaning of Matthew 24:4?   No?  I did not think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment