Thursday, August 20, 2015

Alone for what reason, I do not know

OK!  Alone I am.  It is OK.  Jesus had to feel alone too and I have been warned that the same as Jesus suffered I must suffer.

So I looked it up.  I googled; How can Jesus and the Bible both be the Word of God?

I have not finished the article yet but I want to comment on the scriptures YOU use to prove the Bible is "God's word".

John 17:17  Why can't this be Jesus, please?  John 14:6
1 Timothy 4:5 Why can't this be Jesus, please? Hebrews 9:28
Colossians 1:25 Why can't this be Jesus, please?  John 15:27
Hebrews 4:12 Why can't this be Jesus, please?  Revelation 19:15

2 comments:

  1. Hello , let's see if this comment section works . I came across this from JWsurvey . I believe many feel the same , some express it some don't . More introduction about yourself would be good . Many are alone , I write on twitter Yahweh_is_Love used to be JW

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I do not know Twitter. I do not have a phone so I write on the desk top. Hi!

    I do not like to talk about myself because I am boring. And talking about myself is boring. I have a husband who is atheist and four children who are not believer in The Lord God. I think I have always believed in or of The Mighty God. God bless you William!

    ReplyDelete