Sunday, July 21, 2013

About not for

You think you need or want something so you look to God for it.  It is what people do.

God is not for the people.  God is about the people.  If you are right and God is for the people then why do so many people go without (stuff).  I's in a trollish mood.  I apologize.  Huh.  Do you think I have the devil? Sometimes I do.  Oh why oh why? S is on one side of the board and m is on the other.  Did you know that? Every single time except this time I type that taht.  And there are words I try to spell and they always come out wrong.  The same words all the time.  Over and over and over again.  Do you know why?

Jehovah's Witnesses go to the Jehovah's Witnesses to find a better expectation. They stay there because they are warned it is the only place God is for them. They are taught God who is for them is for a better world, but it isn't true.  GOD IS ABOUT A BETTER WORLD.

You say "oh brother! what the hell's the difference?"  And if I might have the devil, the devil laughs at that.

But if I have the devil and the devil knows the difference then you don't want to know the difference.  It's just because the devil knows it.

How am I suppose to know it?  I don't know.

Maybe it's because I do not care about the devil.

What are good people for?  Peace.  Not security.  Love.  Hope.  Justice.  Faith.  Happiness.  Fairness. Goodness.  Plenty.  But not plenty of the devil.  Confidence.  Health.  Well being.

I can not say I know anyone who is for truth but it should be on the list.  To be for truth means to be for it all the time.  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh a comment! Oh bother, it's just me. I forumed this post without all the mishmash. Is it the mishmash people hate me for? But if I don't print the mishmash it is still inside me, is it not? And if I leaven all the mishmash inside and someone likes me without it isn't the lake false? I shall say yes, the like is false. That is why I am OK with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. N is the first letter of my name. I don't know how it got there. But I have a post about it.

    ReplyDelete