Monday, June 10, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE!

It seems ebay is now a religion.  It cut me off from replying on discussion board.

I was complaining about their Best Match application.  When someone wants to look for something on ebay they type in the name and up pops a Best Match list.  The trouble with a best match list is so many favored auctions cut in line of auctions ending soonest.  I tell 'nobody'* on ebay on the discussion board that it is not fair.

* nobody, because you know why.  Haha

This is one post I wrote and now you will know the trick if you didn't.  I don't have so many family and friends.  And I'd rather not cheat.

I will tell you one reason "Best Match" is not the best match.  If I had a big family, lots of friends to help and another computer to search on I could easily get up the list by having everyone click on my auction and put it on their watch list.  Does it make it a best match for someone else?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment