Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A letter to nobody from nobody


When I am ignored by every Christian on the face of the Earth I can not help but worry because I believe life is gifted to only those who care about the "least one of these my brothers".  If it wasn't for the words, I would have to settle on the fact that I am being not friendly, and I am reaping what I sow. But I am reaching out in a friendly way and have not found anyone.  Can you see that I am afraid for the congregation because no one considers me more than nothing?

I realize people are very busy.  I do not hold it against them that I am nothing, but I wonder if Christ and his Father do? The scriptures seem to say they do care.  Paul said it well when he wrote "Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account." Philippians 4:17



No comments:

Post a Comment