Saturday, March 26, 2011

Water Babtism

1 Peter 3:21 is the only evidence that the water baptism is the only way to salvation.  But I have come to know some who where baptized in water and do know that water baptism is not what the Word is telling.  Though, water baptism is a good thing, so it has been allowed.  It is obviously NOT for dead ones, GROW UP!    So, let them do as they please. Really?  That is why you also have the number six.  That baptism that Jesus spoke of is the only way to get rid of the number 6.  So,  I told you Now infected Them (who are dead-they are dead), that is why they tried (by force) to get rid of the word.  But I am glad they did not.  Amen.  I am sure it would have been much worse.

1 comment:

  1. Water baptism mean hope for life. (not for dead ones). What is the baptism Yehoshua spoke of? Fire. "Now" means failure. The sons of God failed. We are all failing. "Them" might mean the son of destruction. I do not remember "why they tried to get rid of the word" means. I forget who they are.

    ReplyDelete